BECOME A MENTOR
ALL M-DCPS EMPLOYEE ROLE MODELS should take these steps:
M-DCPS Employees should log into Employee Portal. (CLICK HERE TO LOGIN)
1. Click the Apps | Services | Sites tab at the top.
2. Click on the Be a School Volunteer! link.
3. Choose your school(s) and the activity (5000 Role Models).
4. Contact Role Model Office for Final Clearance.
ALL COMMUNITY ROLE MODELS should take these steps:
Register for a community portal account. (CLICK HERE TO REGISTER)
After registering, log into the community portal using your credentials
Example: User ID: C543688 PW: RolemOdel1
Once logged in the Community Portal, Click the Application Services and Sites tab at the top.
1. Click on the Be a School Volunteer! link.
2. Choose your school(s) and the activity (5000 Role Models).
3. ***Print the fingerprint waiver and have signed by the administrator in Role Models office.
4. After successful fingerprinting, contact Role Model Office for final clearance.
***The following below are exempt from fingerprinting, by providing the School Volunteer office a letter on company letterhead, signed in blue ink, by either the Role model office or preferably by that Role model’s superior/boss/ administrator.
· Police / Correction Officers
· Fire Fighters
· Armed Forces (any branch including Coast Guard)
· MDC Elected Officials